If you do not receive Social Security benefits, you can:
- Get your Social Security Statement, to review:
- Estimates of your future retirement, disability, and survivors benefits.
- Your earnings once a year to verify the amounts that we posted are correct; and
- The estimated Social Security and Medicare taxes you’ve paid, and more…
If you do receive benefits, you can:
- Get your benefit verification letter;
- Check your benefit and payment information and your earnings record;
- Change your address and phone number;
- Start or change direct deposit of your benefit payment;
- Get a replacement Medicare card; and
- Get a replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S for tax season and more…
This article is published on KansasMoney.gov.