Verify Your Lender

Last updated: November 6, 2017

The following, with few exemptions, should hold a license with the Office of the State Bank Commissioner (OSBC) to conduct business with Kansas consumers:

  • Mortgage Lenders
  • Mortgage Brokers
  • Mortgage Servicers
  • Individual Loan Originators
  • Finance Companies
  • Payday Lenders
  • Title Lenders 

See a list of Who We Regulate. If the OSBC is not the proper regulator, this page will help you find the right agency. 

Use the OSBC Online License Lookup to search for your prospective lender’s license information.

This article is published on Find more information by contacting these state agencies: